Trade Promotion Terms & Conditions
SIXTY7 TRADE PROMOTION
SCHEDULE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entries Open: 9:00am AEST Monday 1st of May 2023
Entries Close: 4:59pm AEST Sunday 28th of May 2023
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
ABN: 46 542 929 062
Unit 7A, 26-28 Octal Street, Yatala 4207
Open to Australian residents in all eligible states/ territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements. SA excluded.
The trade promotion will be drawn by barrel draw at the time and location listed below. The draw will occur in the presence of an independent scrutineer. Winners will be published on www.sixty7.com.au Monday 29th of May 2023 and notified via email & phone no later than 2nd of June 2023
Date: Sunday 28th of May 2023
Time: 7:00pm AEST
Unit 7 26-28 Octal Street, Yatala 4207
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
If for any reason the winner cannot be contacted and prizes handed over within 28 days from the date of the draw, an unclaimed redraw will be conducted at the time and location listed below. The unclaimed prize winner will be published on www.sixty7.com.au Friday 30th of June 2023 and notified via email & phone no later than 30th of June 2023
Date: Saturday 28th of June 2023
Time: 5:00pm AEST
Location: Unit 7A, 26-28 Octal Street, Yatala 4207
METHOD OF ENTRY
We are giving away a Restored Custom 2000 Yamaha YZ125 Motorbike as a promotion of the Sixty7 brand and our partners. In order to be eligible for the Draw, participants are required to purchase a Sixty7 package during the promotion period which is a once only payment which shall automatically place them in the Draw. Details of the packages can be found on the official website www.sixty7.com.au. The Participants will have to purchase either a Bronze, Silver, Gold or VIP package via sixty7.com.au/pages/giveaway. Entries are sent via the nominated email provided upon purchase and may contain a combination of letters and numbers during the promotion period.
The Winner of the prize will be announced live at 7:00 pm AEST on the 28th Of May via the barrel draw.
The announcement of the winner will also be broadcast live on all our social media platforms. The Winners shall also be contacted via phone immediately on the 28th Of May after the announcement.
The winner will be published online on the 29th of May 2023 via our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram, and published on our website sixty7.com.au.
The Prize: Restored Custom 2000 Yamaha YZ125 Dirtbike
The prize winner will have the choice of a cash alternative of $10,000 instead of receiving the prize. If cash is elected the funds will be transferred via EFT to an Australia bank account.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
The Total Prize Pool is worth $14000
1st Prize: Restored Custom 2000 Yamaha YZ125 Dirtbike ($13000) includes transfer and transport up to ($1000) to the winner. Prize value does not include any costs of insurance, maintenance, operation, damage incurred after collection, or any other costs that are not stated in these terms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents over the age of 18 of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of Entry. SA excluded. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- In order to be eligible for the Draw, participants are required to purchase a Sixty7 package during the promotion period which is a once only payment which shall automatically place them in the Draw. Details of the packages can be found on the official website www.sixty7.com.au. The Participants will have to purchase either a Bronze, Silver, Gold or VIP package via sixty7.com.au/pages/giveaway. Entries are sent via the nominated email provided upon purchase and may contain a combination of letters and numbers during the promotion period.
- Memberships purchased through the Sixty7 Packages grants members access to the Sixty7 Loyalty Club rewards platform for a time period.
- Memberships also include discounts to our store.
- Memberships also include discounts to our partner stores.
- Memberships also include invitations and access to official Sixty7 Events Australia wide (membership must be active at the time of the event and proof must be provided)
- Time access to the platform can be compounded upon the purchase of multiple packages.
The period of time members are granted access to the platform is:
Basic - 3 days
Bronze - 7 days
Silver - 30 days
Gold - 183 days
VIP - 365 days
- All purchases of packages are final and cannot be refunded.
- Each package purchase is a one-off payment and is not a subscription
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is worth $14000. 1st Prize: Restored Custom 2000 Yamaha YZ125 Dirtbike ($13000) includes transfer and transport up to ($1000) to the winner. Prize value does not include any costs of insurance, maintenance, operation, damage incurred after collection, or any other costs that are not stated in these terms.
- The prize winner will have the choice of a cash alternative of $10,000 instead of receiving the prize. If cash is elected the funds will be transferred via EFT to an Australia bank account.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner is responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the nominated location to collect the prize. Any costs associated with the transport of the prize to an alternate pick up location will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Please allow up to 1-2 months from the date of the winner notification for delivery of the prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include petrol, comprehensive insurance, compulsory third party insurance, any mechanical, body or other repairs made from the date of redemption, optional extras and any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
Sixty7 warrants the following:
a. All dirtbikes involved to be given away as a promotional prize are the property of Sixty7 and are in as is condition. Bike will be delivered in an as is condition.
b. The purpose of this promotion is to bring awareness to the Sixty7 brand.
c. Sixty7 neither sells raffle tickets nor any tickets specifically to win these prizes.
d. These prizes are strictly a promotional giveaway, which can be won by any person that purchases a package via our website or any official link, thereby becoming a Customer of Sixty7.
e. Entries are only provided as a promotional prize to Customers of Sixty7 and cannot be purchased and will not be sold separately.
f. Entry multipliers may be introduced at any time at random during the promotional period. These may be 2,3,4,5 x entries whereas the package value stays the same.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and
Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of the winner section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
By becoming a Customer of Sixty7 the Participant agrees to enter the Draw and Agrees that:
a. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Draw and the promotional prizes shall be resolved individually without any form of class action;
b. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred in entering the Draw, but under no circumstances will Sixty7 be responsible for any legal fees;
c. Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damage and any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses incurred in entering the Draw.
d. In no event will Sixty7, their licensees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotional agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from access to, or use of, this website, electronic or computer malfunctions, or entrant participation in this Draw, even if Sixty7 was advised of the possibility of such damages.
e. Sixty7 reserves the right to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Draw as solely determined by Sixty7.
f. Sixty7 assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider, or e-mail systems, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or incomplete, late, lost, damaged, illegible or misdirected electronic communications, or any combination thereof.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- In consideration for Sixty7 awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in/with the prize to appear in advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat.
The draw will be overseen by an independent scrutineer and the winning ticket will be drawn from a barrel.
Date: Sunday 28th of May 2023
Time: 7:00pm AEST
Unit 7 26-28 Octal Street, Yatala 4207
Entries Close: 4:59pm AEST Sunday 28th of May 2023
New South Wales: Licence Type Trade Promotion.
Licence Number TP/01572.
Approved 25th of January 2023
Northern Territory: Permit not required. Not required if licensed in another State
Tasmania: Permit not required.
Queensland: Permit not required.
Victoria: Permit not required.
Western Australia: Lodged. Permit not required